What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One of the best 18650 chargers ever

Joshua Read

I bought this Nitecore I2 dual 18650 charger for my batteries an don’t regret it one second. I got it at the Amherst location in Ohio which my opinion is the best store in the market but this charger has surprised me greatly from how fast it charges my batteries with many different options from standard charger with fast charge as well I highly recommend this to anyone can buy it at any shop

Attachments

• 473BDF9B-23C8-4646-B984-9D7BF712B88F.jpeg
    473BDF9B-23C8-4646-B984-9D7BF712B88F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
I have the I2 charger.
I bought it to replace my old I2 charger.

They are both ok.
Certainly not so good , that I felt the need to join forums just to tell the world about it.

Reminds me of another Joshua. His new company has been called to be stricken off you know.
That's right malone. An ape never forgets.

Reminds me of another Joshua. His new company has been called to be stricken off you know.
That's right malone. An ape never forgets.

I do not think it is that Josh.

I think this Josh, is just lost.
He thinks he is on the site of that Us vape shop that stole this sites branding.
There is a branch in the town he mentions.

I do not think it is that Josh.

I think this Josh, is just lost.
He thinks he is on the site of that Us vape shop that stole this sites branding.
There is a branch in the town he mentions.
Yeah, just reminded me to bring him up. Joshua Ben Malone went into a janky claim your tax back company after ndb was wound up. He seems to have a lot of companies pre registered in friends and family names ready to jump to when one's shut down, ready to rip the next one off.
Any opportunity, lol.

Yeah, just reminded me to bring him up. Joshua Ben Malone went into a janky claim your tax back company after ndb was wound up. He seems to have a lot of companies pre registered in friends and family names ready to jump to when one's shut down, ready to rip the next one off.
Any opportunity, lol.

Any excuse to put the boot in to him is a good excuse.

Any opportunity, lol.
Take it the memory card adventure went the same way, shame :D

Take it the memory card adventure went the same way, shame :D
Dissolved my friend, lol.
I've got automatic updates from companies house that sends me updates the moment he or his cronies register.
Not that I'm a vindictive nasty bastard or anything.

Dissolved my friend, lol.
I've got automatic updates from companies house that sends me updates the moment he or his cronies register.
Not that I'm a vindictive nasty bastard or anything.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. 24k cunt that bloke was. Must be running out of inbreds to use to front his scams :D:D

Back
Top Bottom