What's new

OMFG !! - I've just cum in my pants.................

Beautiful mod - shame it's 30w. Would be double brilliant if it was 50w capable. But not quite as hot as Matt at "Suck my Mod" girlfriend. I daren't type what I'd like to do to her, several times, on a family forum! :)

One thing i've noticed though....no left handed version!

Last edited:
That's because left handers need punishing ;):P

I'll have you know I'm a lefty :)

The way I see it is this, do you use your bollocks as much as you used to ?

If no then buy one,

:wink:

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

TEll me about it mate. I want a zna too. That's a point I could sell a helix and buy a vapor flask and a zna with the money!;) lol

Seriously :0 i mean it's a cracking looking mod as is the zna, but the helix is just a work of art

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Seriously :0 i mean it's a cracking looking mod as is the zna, but the helix is just a work of art

Yeah the helix is special. I own 3 mods, all have dna30 chips in and 2 of them are helix's. I've got a001 and a005 - I'm a lucky boy ;)

Been shopping. Fresh undies here for the soggy pant brigade. They're assorted so you takes your chances...

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah the helix is special. I own 3 mods, all have dna30 chips in and 2 of them are helix's. I've got a001 and a005 - I'm a lucky boy ;)

That's just showing off lol I'm on the list and the wait is killing me :(
Using the waiting time to decide which atomiser to get to go with it, thinking one of the gold or rose gold kayfun lite plus clones would go with the brass boot but not sure

Back
Top Bottom