What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

omega dripper issues

Is there no way of adjusting the position of the air holes? Coz they're in the wrong place imo.

nope they are fixed into the base and then you adjust hope "open" they are with the top cap. i agree they are in the wrong position they should be much further round so they would be facing the coil and not at the side of the coil.

the airholes should be here in my opinion

Attachments

• omega build2.JPG
    omega build2.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
infact i would love to drill out new airholes in the new positions, as the old ones wouldnt work anyway because you just move the top cap to the new holes and it would block off old ones. but i dont have the skill or knowledge to be drilling into this :/

that's what I thought, I position the holes so they face the long face of the coil rather than the ends as in your pic......I may be wrong though lol

infact i would love to drill out new airholes in the new positions, as the old ones wouldnt work anyway because you just move the top cap to the new holes and it would block off old ones. but i dont have the skill or knowledge to be drilling into this :/

How did you get them coils so damn neat :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Slits would have been even better. A long slit on either side would make it more versatile.

Your build is almost idententical to mine only where you have the cotton coming out by the airhole I take it over the top of the posts rather than going down to obstruct airflow.

Then, just using a small screwdriver once the cotton is wet, I make sure the cotton is away from the outside of the coil underneath too.

I reckon you're one tenth away from a stonking vape with your set-up as it is :)

Your build is almost idententical to mine only where you have the cotton coming out by the airhole I take it over the top of the posts rather than going down to obstruct airflow.

Then, just using a small screwdriver once the cotton is wet, I make sure the cotton is away from the outside of the coil underneath too.

I reckon you're one tenth away from a stonking vape with your set-up as it is :)

Could you send me a picture mate? Been messing and still got too much throat hit :/ also what's your resistance?

Sorry, this is the best I can do till I get my camera fixed.

omegabuild.jpg

It's 1ohm.

right ok so the cotton sticking out of the wick nearest the airhole is placed over the top of the screw which leaves a space between the airhole and coil. i've also noticed you have a lot more cotton in the chamber than me, i wonder if this makes a difference in the theres less space for air to "wonder" round the chamber producing a harsher draw.

so whats the performance like on this build?

Back
Top Bottom