What's new

Okay, I've seen the lite

simonsays

Achiever
I've been hovering on the 'will I, won't I' decision about getting a proper big boys RBA for a few weeks now. I finally caved in and gave those nice folk at cloud 9 some money that I would only have wasted on food and mortgage payments.

My kayfun lite+ arrived today. What a lovely bit of kit. Am absolute doddle to set up with a 1 ohm microcoil and some cotton and a really great vape. To me it's the same experience as dripping without the hassle of actually having to drip every few minutes. I just wish I'd bought it ages ago.

And because it holds 4.5 mls, it's the first tank I've owned that will actually last me a whole day with capacity to spare.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389125028294.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389125028294.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 26
Nice, looking for something new to play with and this is on my list. Not getting on with the fogger v3.

Been using the kayfun 3.1 from vapegeek, for about a week now. Awesome even at the 2.2 I've got it coiled at.
Pushing 12.5 watts through it with the vamo. :2thumbsup:

I just had delivered a 91%(essentially the same device)and it too was easy to set up(once I'd drained some of the juice as I was getting dry hits)and realised that for shipping,the air control screw was fully closed up.Opened the screw,& been enjoying lovely satisfying vapes all day(and yes,the bigger tank is great,as my tiny Aga-S' 1.5 ml required filling so often,I started thinking I was actually using a dripper)Even the RSST struggled to keep up with my juice usage,I had to make sure I took a bottle of juice with me just in case I was ever delayed getting home. :)

Back
Top Bottom