What's new

OHMS reading...

yeah I just primed and put in the new coil, now letting it sit. will let you know how it goes....im hoping it was just the coil
I vape it at 80 watts. so I start under the recommenced wattage at 55W and bring it up by 5 watts taking little puffs until I get to 80Wats
no, start at 25watts. you will get noting out of it but it is warming up slowly inside. starting at 55w is quite a rush for a new coil even if it can take 100w
then turn up 5w after 3 or 4 puffs and so on until you reach your desired wattage.

no, start at 25watts. you will get noting out of it but it is warming up slowly inside. starting at 55w is quite a rush for a new coil even if it can take 100w
then turn up 5w after 3 or 4 puffs and so on until you reach your desired wattage.
wow really at 25watts, that low? Interesting. Okay I will do that next time definitely.
but it appears that it was just a bad coil. I didn't think I would run into an issue like this with Freemax, but oh well, still an amazing tank.

everyone has their own ideas but over 4 years ive had coils from 10w to 210w
start high and they dont last as long.
even from 25w it only takes about 15 minutes before you are upto your desired wattage but then the coil will be bedded in and should last longer. until you get a duff coil as we all know does happen.

everyone has their own ideas but over 4 years ive had coils from 10w to 210w
start high and they dont last as long.
even from 25w it only takes about 15 minutes before you are upto your desired wattage but then the coil will be bedded in and should last longer. until you get a duff coil as we all know does happen.
yeah that is true, but thank you for your advice. I will start at 25 watts when it comes to my next coil.

I don't have a 'proper' Ohms meter, but I do have a lot of mods. I generally read a new coil on about three devices, take an average and set the power according to that.

Back
Top Bottom