What's new

Odin Mini By Vaperz Cloud X Dovpo

I want a DNA75C, 250W is wasted on me. I'm sure that the Therion was cheaper previously, and I'm late to the party, but they're as rare as rocking horse pooh these days and I've got exactly what I wanted.

I'm happy. :p
I'm the same with the lost vape esquare. I've two of those (one's never been out of the pack). DNA 60 for mtl but smart dual 18650 for long day's mtl vaping.
loved the original therion but didn't get on with the 75c upgrade. It felt cheaper somehow. Probably just me.

I, personally, would take either the Odin 75C for it's 21700 cell for run time. But the better alternative would be the LV Centaurus or Paranormal (still some about). Not much bigger than the Therion & run time for days with dual cell. Also the 250C is capped at 200w with 2 cells. You might feel the 200w is wasted but think of it like a car. You have a choice of a 1000cc or 2000cc engine both will be good to 50mph but should you need/want the extra oomph the 2ltr will give you a more relaxed drive & less stress on hardware.
If you want to keep it small look at the Dovpo College, DNA60 side by side mod & better efficiency than the 75C.

its arrived, turned out ecigone didn't have any, only told me after they had sent me a dispatched email!!

got a gunmetal from evolution in the end, £107.99 with a discount code...its a nice size, build quality is tidy, other than that its the same as any other DNA75C as you would expect. buttons are plastic, not metal as most of my other DNAs have been.

but nice enough, is it worth the money? not sure if any of the DNA mods are worth the money really!!

will get some pictures later, in the middle of cutting the hedge.....

Nice one.. I hear what you're saying on the DNA price point lol, but then never had one go wrong, but I have had plenty of other makes go wrong.. that's why it will only ever be Topside or DNA for me from now on. That said my Sqeeze 2 and my Luxotic surface are still going strong.

Nice one.. I hear what you're saying on the DNA price point lol, but then never had one go wrong, but I have had plenty of other makes go wrong.. that's why it will only ever be Topside or DNA for me from now on. That said my Sqeeze 2 and my Luxotic surface are still going strong.

decided to return the Odin mini for a refund, it was nice enough but put next to an Asmodus Lustro there was such minimal difference in size.
bearing in mind the Lustro is a dual battery, thought it wasn't worth the trade off in battery life to use the Odin over the Lustro.

Back
Top Bottom