What's new

Odin Mini By Vaperz Cloud X Dovpo

I have a couple of DNA 75's and a DNA250 but never had the 75c .. apart from colour is it much different? as I do like the 75.

Sourcemore have them for $149.99 and there was a code in the bargain section for 30% off which might still be available ?
https://www.sourcemore.com/dovpo-odin-mini-dna75c-75w-tc-box-mod.html
use code DAD30

Pre-Order

That code doesn't work for any discounted items.

It hasnt been released yet as far as I know.

A few places are listing them in stock in the UK, according to Google...

Yep, and here...

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/...ini-dna75c-mod-includes-molicel-p42a-battery/

had a few DNA75C in the past and its a nice small package, already had a few 21700 devices so quite sure with a molicell P42 in there the battery life will be more than acceptable for the compactness of the device.

can't see how it can be anything less than a really decent device, been eyeing it up since they announced them as coming soon.

my birthday Sunday so i thought i would treat myself, should be here Friday with the amazon delivery option so will let you know once its here.

Dito.

Was on my shortlist for a DNA75C mod, but not that keen on the 'blocky' appearance and limited colour choices.

After endless hours of searching, I finally found a Lost Vape Therion DNA75C Silver Body / Purple Ostrich with stab wood inlay for $149.99 / £120, plus a spare brown leather battery cover for $19.99 / £16. International shipping was another £22.50, but I loaded my basket with other goodies to ease the shipping pain. Keep an eye on Vape Mail thread, it's in transit as we speak...:D

https://evcigarettes.com/therion-dna75c-mod-by-lost-vape/

That code doesn't work for any discounted items.

A few places are listing them in stock in the UK, according to Google...

Yep, and here...

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/...ini-dna75c-mod-includes-molicel-p42a-battery/

Dito.

Was on my shortlist for a DNA75C mod, but not that keen on the 'blocky' appearance and limited colour choices.

After endless hours of searching, I finally found a Lost Vape Therion DNA75C Silver Body / Purple Ostrich with stab wood inlay for $149.99 / £120, plus a spare brown leather battery cover for $19.99 / £16. International shipping was another £22.50, but I loaded my basket with other goodies to ease the shipping pain. Keep an eye on Vape Mail thread, it's in transit as we speak...:D

https://evcigarettes.com/therion-dna75c-mod-by-lost-vape/

£120 for a Therion, that’s insane, even without the postal charge. What made you go for that over a Paranormal from the U.K.?

£120 for a Therion, that’s insane, even without the postal charge. What made you go for that over a Paranormal from the U.K.?

I want a DNA75C, 250W is wasted on me. I'm sure that the Therion was cheaper previously, and I'm late to the party, but they're as rare as rocking horse pooh these days and I've got exactly what I wanted.

I'm happy. :p

I have a couple of DNA 75's and a DNA250 but never had the 75c .. apart from colour is it much different? as I do like the 75.

The colour has the replay feature, applies to the 75 & 250 colour, but as I am only a wattage user that’s of no interest to me although I believe it can be utilised in watt mode as well.

Battery life is possibly marginally poorer due to running the larger, colour screen.

DNA75 is 85% efficiency, 250 is 97%, the same applies to the colour variant.

Also the 75 is designed as a single battery, same for colour variant, so when it’s dual battery 75 it runs them in parallel rather than series like the 250.
Have found a dual battery 75 battery life to be poor in comparison to a 250, usually run them at 40-45W.
Assume it’s down to the fact that 2 fully charged batteries in a 75 still only put out 4.2V, where as a 250 is 8.4V so as the battery drops the 75 needs to boost when a 250 doesn’t.

The colour versions have more features accessible via the mods menu rather than having to connect to escribe, but for me the worst thing is the size of info on the screen, resistance and the like, is too small for me to read without glasses on but the old style is fine.
Did try changing themes but didn’t find any that made it as preferable as the traditional style DNAs.

The colour 250 can do 200W in dual, 250/300 with 3s lipo and 400 with 4s lipo.
Old style 250 is 166 dual and 250 lipo.

If it’s a dual battery would personally always go for the 250 over a 75.

Last edited:
Have found a dual battery 75 battery life to be poor in comparison to a 250, usually run them at 40-45W.

What about run at 10 - 15W ?

Maybe some folks don't need to ramp it up, and are happy @ >100W ?

250 is 97%, the same applies to the colour variant.

Really ? How's that posiible ?

It's always a personal choice, not everyone wants high power and clouds, 75W is more than adequate for some...

Ask a question, then don't answer the response ?

Well done you.

sorry, didn't realise i had entered a conversation, i asked a question, you answered. i just thought it was very expensive for a device that i paid £80 for when they had just been released.

What about run at 10 - 15W ?

Maybe some folks don't need to ramp it up, and are happy @ >100W ?

Really ? How's that posiible ?

It's always a personal choice, not everyone wants high power and clouds, 75W is more than adequate for some...

at any wattage the 250s will give better battery life, purely down to the board efficiency, let alone the benefits of series battery. 97% is possible because thats how evolve made that particular board, check the data sheets on evolve if you doubt it.
just because it does 166 or 200W in a dual config. doesn't mean you can't use it at low wattage, i hardly ever go over 40-45 so i also do not need a 250 and a 75 would suffice.
but for the same sort of money, i would go for the 250 if only for battery life, not thats theres really much choice in the dual battery DNA these days.

i just tried to answer @Dezy when he asked about the differences in the boards so he could make a more informed decision.

did build a couple of DNA75 (non colour) dual battery a little while back, suppose you could say i quite liked DNA mods having had nearly 30 at one point. down to 3 now though once the drone squonk sells.

to be honest, being only a wattage user at not excessive power, the DNA mods are a bit of overkill for my needs. my 2 favourite devices are........

smok g priv 2 & asmodus lustro!!

Ohh you're the Guineepig then, let us know what you think when you get it will ya?

its arrived, turned out ecigone didn't have any, only told me after they had sent me a dispatched email!!

got a gunmetal from evolution in the end, £107.99 with a discount code...its a nice size, build quality is tidy, other than that its the same as any other DNA75C as you would expect. buttons are plastic, not metal as most of my other DNAs have been.

but nice enough, is it worth the money? not sure if any of the DNA mods are worth the money really!!

will get some pictures later, in the middle of cutting the hedge.....

sorry, didn't realise i had entered a conversation, i asked a question, you answered. i just thought it was very expensive for a device that i paid £80 for when they had just been released.

at any wattage the 250s will give better battery life, purely down to the board efficiency, let alone the benefits of series battery. 97% is possible because thats how evolve made that particular board, check the data sheets on evolve if you doubt it.
just because it does 166 or 200W in a dual config. doesn't mean you can't use it at low wattage, i hardly ever go over 40-45 so i also do not need a 250 and a 75 would suffice.
but for the same sort of money, i would go for the 250 if only for battery life, not thats theres really much choice in the dual battery DNA these days.

i just tried to answer @Dezy when he asked about the differences in the boards so he could make a more informed decision.

did build a couple of DNA75 (non colour) dual battery a little while back, suppose you could say i quite liked DNA mods having had nearly 30 at one point. down to 3 now though once the drone squonk sells.

to be honest, being only a wattage user at not excessive power, the DNA mods are a bit of overkill for my needs. my 2 favourite devices are........

smok g priv 2 & asmodus lustro!!
There is therion in the classies for a bargain isn't there.
Edit, he sold it. Thought I'd seen one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom