What's new

OBS Cube mini coil issues

Hey mate

I've just realised your using the mini. I've never used that kit. I'm using the normal cube with m1. Sorry for the confusion

I cant offer anything I've never used that kit. Sorry mate
No worries thanks anyway for trying to help. Going by the lack of response here, and the fact I can't find anything online anywhere about anyone having a similar problem I'm guessing they're a faulty batch of coils.

I have a OBS Cube 80w and so does my wife and they use a different coil to the OBS Mini, we use the M1 mesh ... no problems.

Recently switched from the Aspire Spryte to this cube mini kit and there’s a massive difference, much better flavour etc, I really like this set up and really want it to work, everything about it is perfect except for.. after a day or so of using a fresh coil it starts to get tighter to draw on, and starts to gurgle a bit, I’m assuming it’s the cotton swelling into the centre? Anyone else having this problem? Could it be the juice I’m using? (Element breeze nic salt juice)
I have just done the same I have switched from the bird to the OBS mini and I have same issue I got my nan one also same again.. I have emailed OBS hopefully that will get bk to me

I bought a couple of Cube Mini's and not impressed with either coil so the tanks have gone in the sin bin, no biggie as I just wanted the mods for MTL RTA's and they only cost £13 for the kit.

The MTL coil is pretty bland for my tastes.

**edit**
I was using Nic Salts so can't comment on freebase juice taste.

I also got the 80 Watt mod only but again for RTA's.

Iv'e got the Cube mini and not had any problems with the coils so far! The flavour and draw are good I really like this for out and about, Will see when I have to change coils if it stays the same.

I have started poking a hole in the wick slots on the N1 coil before I dab a bit of nic salts on it let that sit for a min before I fill the tank it's been fine for 2 days.. might just be a bad batch of coils.. it looks like thay are over packed with cotton..

I have just done the same I have switched from the bird to the OBS mini and I have same issue I got my nan one also same again.. I have emailed OBS hopefully that will get bk to me
I emailed support, got no reply, I then put a post on their Facebook page, still nothing. Their customer service is none existent.

Oh and btw I've long since given up on the N1 and switched to using the S1 mesh coils on 2 holes for MTL, as this a similar loose MTL as the Aspire, but these aren't much better they're very inconsistent lasting from a couple of days to a week or more. I'm still not sure though if it's dodgy coils or dodgy batches of Element FRST as sometimes I'm sure it varies from bottle to bottle rather than coil to coil.

Back
Top Bottom