What's new

OBS Crius 2 builds

ive got a obs crius rdta and with 2 ni60 6 wraps flat fused claptons in it and is like a steam train when iam walking down the street ...

Took out the standard coil and replaced with a Clapton, was still getting a towards dry hit with cotton bacon, swapped cotton for kendo.gold and it's alot better vape for me. Might try the standard could again at some.point

I seem to struggle with muji a little more, can't seem to find a sweet spot, gonna have to practice with it more

This crius 2 is honestly the worst rta or anything vape related i have ever tried. I am so disappointed. I keep hearing good things...am i doing something wrong??? No flavor at al. Whistles like hell. Terrible

It sucks because i was so excited. Ive tried numerous builds, cotton, wattage. Dry hits or no flavor and i cant stand airflows that whistle. Ughhh sucks!

coil needs to be slightly off centre of the bottom airflow towards the side airflow, and too much cotton may be causing issues too. Love mine it has great flavor, some shots on a thread somewhere showing coil position and wicking

Can anyone tell me the specific wire used in the stock coil in the crius I know it's ni80 but what style and gauge am I looking for?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me the specific wire used in the stock coil in the crius I know it's ni80 but what style and gauge am I looking for?

Thanks
It's a fused clapton mate. Not sure on the gauge, maybe 26 or 28.

Back
Top Bottom