What's new

OBS Crius 2 builds

Bazz_74

Postman
Quick question for all Crius 2 users, what build are you using in yours,a nd what's the best wicking method, all the way to the deck or just blocking the holes?

Particularly interested if your using yours on a mech, i'm getting dry hits with a 0.3 ohm build, 7 wraps of Ni80 flatwire, 22 gauge, 3mm ID, wick just blocking the holes, this is on a mech mod.

Cheers.

I have an alien clapton in mine 0.45 for the wicking method watch this and you will be fine I followed this and never once had as much of a sniff of a dry hit

I would say if you're using it on a mech with a 0.3 build that's going to be pushing up towards 50 watts give or take and bear in mind it's a single coil tank

If you're going to use it on your mech I'd build around a 0.45 or 0.5 and follow the wicking method in this video

Id suggest using it first on a regulated mod so yoh can play around with the wattage to find what works best with your build

Is the supplied coil garbage? Will be on my drag to start with then the JAC vapour DNA when it arrives, needed another low power option for when that gets sent out

im an idiot I'm getting mixed up with the coils that came with my Zeus and the Crius

The coil that came fitted in the Crius is spot on infact I still have it in there
The coils with the zeus I found were absolute hobby

With the Crius I'd say anything over 50 watts and the flavour starts to be sacrificed

See to be honest I find there isn't any need on a single coil like this to be vaped higher than 50 watts if you're sitting around 0.35 to 0.45 and even above 45 watts it's not at it's best

Thanks, wicking looks a doodle, roll on the morning, too ape, love this place

Thanks, wicking looks a doodle, roll on the morning, too ape, love this place
im excited for you dude
There's nothing quite like building and wicking that new RTA and getting that first vape and being absolutely delighted

The coil that comes with the Crius is a fused clapton and good quality. Mine comes out at .41 with no need to clip the legs at all. My wicks sit on top of the juice slot. Not IN it but ON TOP of it. Haven't even come close to a dry hit or a single drop leaked and I can chain vape it from full to empty should I so choose. Just make sure the hole is covered completely with cotton over it.

The coil that comes with the Crius is a fused clapton and good quality. Mine comes out at .41 with no need to clip the legs at all. My wicks sit on top of the juice slot. Not IN it but ON TOP of it. Haven't even come close to a dry hit or a single drop leaked and I can chain vape it from full to empty should I so choose. Just make sure the hole is covered completely with cotton over it.
Are there any new RTA's out there that you HAVEN'T got yet? :17:

Back
Top Bottom