What's new

Nova burnt taste

Give up on them, I did. Too many burnt hits, some of my Vivi Novas leaked. I tried a ce4 that leaked really bady & the same burnt taste. Always wicking issues.
In the end I gave 'em all away.
I now dont do silica wicks.

AgaT+ is the way to go. ss mesh wick, loads of flavour & vapour, no burnt taste. Sorted.

Give up on them, I did. Too many burnt hits, some of my Vivi Novas leaked. I tried a ce4 that leaked really bady & the same burnt taste. Always wicking issues.
In the end I gave 'em all away.
I now dont do silica wicks.

AgaT+ is the way to go. ss mesh wick, loads of flavour & vapour, no burnt taste. Sorted.

Been looking at the aga-t's for a while now, just need to watch a few videos on how to to wick and coil them... is it easy ?

think with the aga being the in thing at the mo then you can try it and only lose a few quid if you decide its not for you by putting it in the classies...i cant do the mesh wicks but using my aga with silica and enjoying it...only use at home though as i dont have any probs with novas at the mo so for me their still great for out and about :)

Whilst it may look easy on some videos the AGA T2 can be a bit of a pain to get right if you are new to mesh it does take some practice and some disasters to get it as you want it to vape, but as with all genesis devices when you get there the vape and flavour are outstanding. They are really the reward for the time you will put in, and if there is any prob you cant get round post here as there are many people who will lend you their ideas and experience to help you get that vape youve been after.

Simon aka Cobra3164

Back
Top Bottom