What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Not allowed a billet so want a DTL RTA to ease the pain

Ecigone or Evolution Vaping for starters. Also check Richer Sounds fot TVs, normally have a sale on.
She won't go near them after she seen a clearly stressed out employee push a customer out there store and throw there dvd player on the street [emoji23] so she's costing me a fortune at Argos [emoji33]

She won't go near them after she seen a clearly stressed out employee push a customer out there store and throw there dvd player on the street [emoji23] so she's costing me a fortune at Argos [emoji33]
Order on line. Wouldn't touch Argos with a barge pole & won't honour any guarantee IME

Richer sounds or john lewis for the 6 or 5 year free guarantee depends how much you spending really

Order on line. Wouldn't touch Argos with a barge pole & won't honour any guarantee IME
I wouldn't touch them either mate but she don't listen to a fucking word I say at the best of times [emoji23] the only way to get her off there site is when she finds the TV she definitely wants quickly doing a bit of google-fu and finding it cheaper somewhere else as it's the only way she will listen [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom