What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Not allowed a billet so want a DTL RTA to ease the pain

mattyk2010

Veteran
Right with my lad smashing my TV I'm not allowed to order a billet box as she's TV shopping and by the looks of what she's shown me it's gonna cost me a fortune [emoji45] but she is letting buy a new tank so what are people's recommendations for a RTA?

Tons of airflow is a must

No mesh crap it's the work of the devil [emoji23]

Slim pickings on tanks at the minute, all looks to be AIO & pods

Anything you like the look off? Fatality M25s at airy mo-fo

Right with my lad smashing my TV I'm not allowed to order a billet box as she's TV shopping and by the looks of what she's shown me it's gonna cost me a fortune [emoji45] but she is letting buy a new tank so what are people's recommendations for a RTA?

Tons of airflow is a must

No mesh crap it's the work of the devil [emoji23]
Take a look at the new Crave Aromamiser Plus. Comes with post less and mesh decks

+1 for the Trilogy & also the V2 Plus. Just get the standard as you wont need the mesh deck (wuss - don't know what your missing ;)). Or save a few quid & get the V1 as on end of life sale.

+1 for the Trilogy & also the V2 Plus. Just get the standard as you wont need the mesh deck (wuss - don't know what your missing ;)). Or save a few quid & get the V1 as on end of life sale.
I know what I'm missing dry hits of fire and 3/4 of a packet of cotton every wick change [emoji23] and gonna grab the trilogy it looks interesting, don't normally do tanks but been stuck in the house I just want more to play with [emoji23]

I know what I'm missing dry hits of fire and 3/4 of a packet of cotton every wick change [emoji23] and gonna grab the trilogy it looks interesting, don't normally do tanks but been stuck in the house I just want more to play with [emoji23]
Still a wuss :D:D

Back
Top Bottom