What's new

Nord vs caliburn

KittenJuggler

Initiate
Hi all, just packed in smoking nearly 5 weeks now, have a geekvape aegis legend after a suggestion from my local bm. Don't get me wrong I like it, except the tank leaks occasionally but flavour is nice, I'm just not too struck on dtl, planning on getting a different, narrower drip tip like the nautilus 2 has if I can find one.
However I'm intrigued by the pod systems for portability and probably use nic salts to try and stop chain vaping as I tend to on 3mg 70.30 stuff.
Read and watched lots of reviews on both systems, with a few cons for nord but less for caliburnd, though this could change as its newer.
So what do the experts here think, I want a flavourful vape, not bothered about clouds less is preferable but not a deal breaker. Also batter and coil/pod life.
Just want something I can use all day if such a thing exists.
Look forward to you replies chaps and chapetts.
Cheers
G

Cant advise as never used a pod system, but posting here as my partner is in a similar position.

She doesn't like big mods (aegis legend would be way too big) and isnt a fan of DTL, so need something small, easy to use and flavourful, and was looking at the Smok Nord.

So posting here to see what advice comes up :D

Seems the artery pal 2 is getting alot of love quite tempted myself for out and about

Seems the artery pal 2 is getting alot of love quite tempted myself for out and about

Showed it to the mrs, too big apparently.
I havent heard anyone with a bad word to say about the artery pal II, so gutted she didnt like the form factor.

Showed it to the mrs, too big apparently.
I havent heard anyone with a bad word to say about the artery pal II, so gutted she didnt like the form factor.
Alot of people say good things about the nord too pod systems I was looking at the nord for myself but may go with the artery

I’ve got a Nord and the 0.6 coils for a restricted DTL are excellent for its size and form, the flavour and vapour is very good, however the 1.2 MTL coils I find are a little lacking and a tad loose for my style of mtl. I’m waiting for a bit more feedback on the Pal 2 but I’m thinking it should be more my thing on the mtl side with the adjustable airflow.
If a restricted dtl is what you want then the Nord is perfect.

I've got both and for me the caliburn is better than the nord the . 6 coils in the nord are OK.
But the caliburn is loads better for flavour nice restricted lung

i got a smok nord afew weeks back & using the 0.6 it was not too bad for me after about 4 days use i did notice what i thought was eliquid on the battery contacts & had a quick google about leaky nords, it was condensation under the duck bill mouth piece running down the pod,i removed the black duck bill & gave it a clean & no problem since, iam know waiting on an artey pal 2 from ft.

Thanks for the replies, looks like I will get the caliburn, any reputable sites have a decent price on it, my local b&ms are not that good, will probably get spare pods and looking for 20mg nic salts, shame can't get them in larger sizes.
Also any good sites for drip tips?
I have a wide one on my aero Mesh tank on the aedis legend but prefer smaller mouthpieces.

Thanks for the replies, looks like I will get the caliburn, any reputable sites have a decent price on it, my local b&ms are not that good, will probably get spare pods and looking for 20mg nic salts, shame can't get them in larger sizes.
Also any good sites for drip tips?
I have a wide one on my aero Mesh tank on the aedis legend but prefer smaller mouthpieces.
Ecigone have caliburn and pods, sr-vapes have the device cheaper but no replacement pods

Back
Top Bottom