What's new

NJOY is Back?

We are on our way to the Circle K to try and grab like 4 or 5 more of them LOL

He likes it. Not to find of the flavor of the Tobacco flavored one. But we looked up online and found out how to refill it. You can refill the pods like 5 to 6 times and the coils are still fine!! So awesomeness!! And each fill up is supposed to be like a pk of smokes at 5 mg nic salts

I can get him nic salts at my vape shop
And in a tobacco blend he loves!!

We are on our way to the Circle K to try and grab like 4 or 5 more of them LOL

He likes it. Not to find of the flavor of the Tobacco flavored one. But we looked up online and found out how to refill it. You can refill the pods like 5 to 6 times and the coils are still fine!! So awesomeness!! And each fill up is supposed to be like a pk of smokes at 5 mg nic salts

I can get him nic salts at my vape shop
And in a tobacco blend he loves!!
Glad to hear he likes it........

will 5mg nic hit the spot for him?....... as i understand it most pod users are hitting much higher levels than that to stop craving

will 5mg nic hit the spot for him?....... as i understand it most pod users are hitting much higher levels than that to stop craving

It says 5% nicotine by weight

But the guy on the YouTube video that shows you how to refill it says it's 50 mg nic salts. And I think the site I gave says 50 mg nic salts too. So what is hubby's vaping? His says 5% nicotine by weight.
20190730_170154.jpg
20190730_170235.jpg

Says each refill is supposed to be like a pack of smokes. But he's been vaping on this one refill all day since 6 am and hasn't replaced it yet. And it's 5 pm now. The charge lasts like 8 hours . So was good thing we got more had another charged but didn't take long to fully charge one.

But by now he woulda been on a second pack of smokes

Says each refill is supposed to be like a pack of smokes. But he's been vaping on this one refill all day since 6 am and hasn't replaced it yet. And it's 5 pm now. The charge lasts like 8 hours . So was good thing we got more had another charged but didn't take long to fully charge one.

But by now he woulda been on a second pack of smokes
well whatever strength it is it seems to be doing the trick......fingers crossed he sticks with it I know how much you want him off the smokes

Ok finally empty. Lasted him almost 12 hours. That's awesome. A pk of smokes don't last him that long EVER!

Just refilled it with some of his tobacco blend he likes. I had some in my stash lol

Back
Top Bottom