What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nickola niagara £30 at ali express?

NorthernBoy

Postman
Just noticed this at ali express really tempted with the price...anyone had any stuff from them?
Price seems a bit to good to be true?!
Cheers

Yes, I’ve ordered a few things from there and haven’t had any problems. I’ve usually tried to choose Heaven Gifts as the seller (vendor on here) where possible, obviously if the price is right, but not always. Mainly just because I was a bit apprehensive at first.

They do have some good prices. Ordered my Galaxies RDTA from there, which arrived yesterday for only £13. 10 days to deliver

I've ordered a shed load of stuff from Ali express with zero issues, they are basicly a Chinese version of eBay,stick with vendors like heavens gifts &your fine :)

I've ordered a shed load of stuff from Ali express with zero issues, they are basicly a Chinese version of eBay,stick with vendors like heavens gifts &your fine :)
Cheers...all sounds good then!
Rude not to get one at that price!

Just be careful of fakes using Ali express..check seller out first..

Ok...just about to order it and checked the seller out...seems good..got plenty of feedback and one from england..53 orders tho...so im presuming its not going to come quick!

Cheers for the replys apes!..managed sell my pico squeeze so just ordered one..will let you know how i get on with it.
Got to say squonking is the way forward for me...so much cheaper fitting my coils and the flavour you get...and hopefully i'll get a full days use with this being dual batrerys...Happy days!!

Back
Top Bottom