What's new

Niche Juices & Standout Flavours??

valtonio

Postman
Hi guys you have probably realised by now I have an e liquid addiction! Lol.

In all seriousness I have found the process of researching, ordering and receiving my orders gives me a great buzz and it helps in two ways personally it reminds me of all the great flavours to experience and secondly the anticipation of a new juice keeps my cravings and thoughts of the stinkies at bay!!

I recently tried kraken juices and thought they were fantastic!!! So based on the above ( apologies for the Long post )

Will you please fire me up a few juices to try either niche or mainstream??? If for no other reason but to feed my addiction!!!!! Lol

P.S I will eventually have a got a making my own juice however I'm currently treating the vaping journey as a hobby and because of my health I don't drink so I'm happy enough spending money on good juices to keep me hopefully off the regal king size!!!

Finally as I'm spending quite a bit of time researching & purchasing juices if there are any vendors or members on here would be interested I would like to give you guys a turn rather than some faceless website online for my purchases!!!!!!

Cheers

A

Cactus Jack by Herbal Tides is a very refreshing vape. Quite a unique flavour profile

What manufacturers juices have you already tried bud?

Hi mate I've mainly just been purchasing juices off the likes of Vapeclub based on flavours I think I will like.
The standout manufacturers so far are

Cosmic fog

Have you any recommendations bud ?

Chèers

Hi mate I've mainly just been purchasing juices off the likes of Vapeclub based on flavours I think I will like.
The standout manufacturers so far are

Cosmic fog

Have you any recommendations bud ?

Chèers
Oh the vapeclub addiction, I have been there buddy lol. What sort of flavours do you like i.e. Fruit, desserts, tobacco etc. Also what setup do you have?

Fruit Chew by Fusion Juice Japan is bomb. Tastes just like the Hi Chew candy. Not overly sweet either.

Lenola cream. Really unusual flavour, but really enjoyed it. I won a bottle on here a while ago else I doubt I would've bought it as it's very pricey, but I would definitely buy it now.

Back
Top Bottom