What's new

Nic strength

Are there any vendors that sell 0-nic juices cheaper then nic juices? Makes sense to me if you cut out the nic(as far as I know, the expensive part of the juice) to make it cheaper, but haven't seen any vendors that do that.
Have never come across zero nic being cheaper, strength normally seems to come in drop down menu's so you end up paying the same price no matter the strength, but as you say zero should be cheaper as their sparring the cost of the nic in the juice.

I'd have to wear a box of patches if I was to drop down to 4 nic otherwise I'd probably drop down dead with a heart attack. As sad as it seems I'm properly addicted to nic :umm:

I'd have to wear a box of patches if I was to drop down to 4 nic otherwise I'd probably drop down dead with a heart attack. As sad as it seems I'm properly addicted to nic :umm:

What kills me is the patches come in 24mg!!!! They are missing the entire point that it is a choice as a human being to regulate how much nic I want to take in, in a day. If I want to vape 24mg of nicotine, I should be allowed to!

Those patches NEVER stuck to my skin and the rash I would get made it look like I has scabies or some kind of disease.

Back
Top Bottom