What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nic strength

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Decide to try and lower my Nic level as looking at hitting sub 4mg by end of year so I've just ordered some 11mg from Brit vapes with 25% off (special weekend offer) they also sell green steam t juice at £4.99 which is nearly a £1 cheaper that t juice direct so with 25% just cost me about £3.75!! For 10ml

Congrats on lowering your strength!

I am looking at doing that too starting next month. I am hoping to half my 18 to 9 by summer!

I've been at 12 mg before but something was lacking so looking at stronger flavours to compensate......might work !!!

Best of luck to ya mate, just dropped from 12 to 6 myself and have been fine with it, hope you have a similar experience :)

It's all in your head I reckon, bar the headache for the first few days-that just is your head. Good luck with the change and welcome to flavourville:D

Agreed, When I dropped from 12 to 6 I had a minor headache for the first day or two, then was fine. Juices are tasting much nicer too :)

Agreed, When I dropped from 12 to 6 I had a minor headache for the first day or two, then was fine. Juices are tasting much nicer too :)
I think the headache is called withdrawal symptoms ;) mine lasted about 4 days.

I am finding the flavour of my juice way, way nicer than normal too since I dropped from 24mg to under 4mg the nicotine must take away some of the flavour, you need something to compensate for cutting down on nicotine, and improved flavour helps enormously for me.

A Vaping pal of mine has started to mix his own and after a period of nagging from his OH decided to go from 18mg to 0mg. I suggested if he wanted to do that to do it gradually as he would miss the nic. Advice ignored, he carried on and insisted he could do it. Made no difference he said. The Vape was fine. It wasn't. I tried it. Like Vaping flavoured air.
He has been seemingly avoiding me for a couple of weeks now. Last night, talking to another friend I know why. He is back on the fags. There is a lesson for anyone

That is quite a big drop. It's best to do it in stages and only when you are happy to do so and most importantly you've got to do it because you want to!

Back
Top Bottom