What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nic shots and other questions

One last question is regarding dates on e liquid bottles. I noticed on both the liquids I got there are no best before dates on either the bottles or the packaging. I thought maybe that by law that info would have to be included.

Shortfills are designed to work around the current laws on eliquid, so I'm not surprised some don't have BB dates on. They're in an odd legal grey area.

One last question is regarding dates on e liquid bottles. I noticed on both the liquids I got there are no best before dates on either the bottles or the packaging. I thought maybe that by law that info would have to be included.
there are hundreds if not thousands of so called companies getting on the bandwaggon of zero nic juice as its so far not covered by the law. the one thing we dont know is how they are mixed. our recommended companies use clean rooms but anyone can set up a snazy looking website and offer premium juice that is actually mixed in their sink,bath,shed.
use our tried and tested suppliers and it gives you peace of mind POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom