What's new

Nic shots and other questions

Mobb

Postman
Hi,

I bought a 70ml of nic free e liquid and was given one 18mg nic shot and a 100ml nic free e liquid with two nic shots @15mg.Are these correct for the above e liquids. Also the 70ml shortfill wasn't big enough to get all the nic shot in. first time trying nic shots.

Cheers

Paul

If you add 1 18mg nic shot to 50ml juice it gives you 60ml of 3mg juice so with 70ml in total it'll be less than 3mg.

If you add 2 18mg to 100ml it gives you 120ml of 3mg so again you'll be off but not by much.

Ok thanks all. Also not vaped any custards for years and the vanilla custard I bought which is by a company called Misfits is completely clear. I seemed to remember when I used to vape custards they were not clear liquids. This is after adding the nic shot. Anyway sorry for all the daft questions,just wanting to be clear on a few things.

Thanks

Paul

Might be the ingredients mate. Custards used to use diacetyl but tend not to now due to the popcorn lung scare.

Could also be that it needs a steep. If it tastes good then it's fine.

Might be the ingredients mate. Custards used to use diacetyl but tend not to now due to the popcorn lung scare.

Could also be that it needs a steep. If it tastes good then it's fine.
Ok thanks for the info.

Anyway sorry for all the daft questions,just wanting to be clear on a few things.

The only daft question is the one you don't ask ;)

Beware though, once the serious answers have been provided you might get more than a few daft ones :D

One last question is regarding dates on e liquid bottles. I noticed on both the liquids I got there are no best before dates on either the bottles or the packaging. I thought maybe that by law that info would have to be included.

You might have to leave the custard for a few months to get it at its best. It will darken over time.

Back
Top Bottom