What's new

Next step mech mod - Rig & Roughneck V2

kannon

Achiever
I'm looking to get a couple more mech mods so I have plenty spare for whatever may happen come May. I know they'll still be available but I say why not stack up now. [emoji106]

I've got a couple of mech mods but they're all clones and I've been tempted by the Rig V2 & Roughneck to go with it but at around £200 it's a hefty price tag. There's plenty of YouTube reviews but I'd much rather get the opinion of multiple people with less likelihood to have a second agenda! So, who's had experience of them and what do they think? Is it worth the price tag or can I get something just as good or better for less?

I have a serious case of the Tuesday shinyitus - look at it!!!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451382962.878986.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451382971.005253.jpg

I'm lookin I'm lookin.. It's very perdy an all but, and it's a huge but that money could get a much cheaper authentic with lots of change... Just sayin :20:

I'm lookin I'm lookin.. It's very perdy an all but, and it's a huge but that money could get a much cheaper authentic with lots of change... Just sayin :20:

I hear ya! I think I will go make myself some brunch before I do something stupid!

I've been eyeing one of these up too but can't persuade myself to push the button.

Currently 30% off on the vamp site in the US but it only works out £5 cheaper than buying from custom vapes with their current 10% off deal. Not to mention that if you get clobbered for import duty you'll pay more and have to wait longer for it.

I'm looking to get a couple more mech mods so I have plenty spare for whatever may happen come May. I know they'll still be available but I say why not stack up now. [emoji106]

I've got a couple of mech mods but they're all clones and I've been tempted by the Rig V2 & Roughneck to go with it but at around £200 it's a hefty price tag. There's plenty of YouTube reviews but I'd much rather get the opinion of multiple people with less likelihood to have a second agenda! So, who's had experience of them and what do they think? Is it worth the price tag or can I get something just as good or better for less?

I have a serious case of the Tuesday shinyitus - look at it!!!

View attachment 73875

View attachment 73876
Over priced. I have been looking at them too mate, like the others have said there is a lot of other genuine mods for ALOT less. For me personally I find the Atty deck a bit outdated. If its the hybrid adaptor that drew you in, check out evolution vaping they have hybrid decks for a few different attys

Last edited:
Like others, I was tempted by the combo but the rank lack of thought put into the design of the atty totally put me off. If it had been anything approaching something 'not 2012' then I'd have got one.

Cheers all. I went for the limitless in the end. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom