What's new

Next RDA recommendations...

ScottishDuck13

Postman
Hi guys, just looking for basic opinions. Never really used drippers cause i was out and about so much but caved to a Skywalker a while back to try and I am starting to warm to them a bit. However I don't feel my S.W is that good and I always seem to get issues dual coiling with both legs into the same huge post, bad contact/movement etc etc

Looking for a cheap but non clone for no more than £20 (maybe £25). Using on Alien 220 usually around 100w. I like dense clouds but prefer flavour. So been debating, my shortlist at the moment is...

Goon 1.5 (unlikely as bit pricey & I hate clamp posts, had them on the RBA-16 for my TFV8)
Mutation X V5
Troll V2
Original Tsunami

At the moment I think the Troll v2 is winning but cant decide between the 22 or the 25mm (is there any difference apart from looks?!).

Any other suggestions or backing/pros/cons to any from my list would be helpful!

Cheers :)

Pulse 24mm might be worth a look, dual coil postless deck is simple to fit onto and almost impossible to flood :)

Pulse 24mm might be worth a look, dual coil postless deck is simple to fit onto and almost impossible to flood :)

Mmmmm had trouble with the postless deck on the Limitless Classic (again could just be THAT deck)... I should have said I prefer velocity, each leg has its own hole, nice and simples :P

Can't beat the Tsunami in terms of flavour and clouds.

Have you had more than one version? i was just thinking the first one with no glass but not sure if there were other upgrades to that one? and i saw a 'Pro' somewhere aswell

*** edit, so theres the original, a 24, a 24 Plus and a Pro... looking like it'll be the 24 Plus IF i go down the Tsunami route... any other input?

Last edited:
Have you had more than one version? i was just thinking the first one with no glass but not sure if there were other upgrades to that one? and i saw a 'Pro' somewhere aswell

*** edit, so theres the original, a 24, a 24 Plus and a Pro... looking like it'll be the 24 Plus IF i go down the Tsunami route... any other input?
Sorry I should have made it clear, I've only own the Tsunami 24mm.
To me it's perfect, velocity deck with the option of running single coil, deep juice well, lots of airflow and the way the air channeled like the Kennedy, very tasty. And it's well reviewed on POTV.

Wotofo Lush Plus, circa 30 quids, great performance, amazing flavour, dead easy to build on.
Pearless equally easy to build, supports single coils, bit airy though and much more airy than lush.
Druga - good flavour, great clouds, heard that threads on the posts may be a bit weak.
Skill RDA - a bit pricy, circa 55 quids if you look good.
Goon, Goon 1.5 circa 30-40 quids if you go on 3fvape, sold as authentics for the price, however there is a wee mess arround 528 customs (you can find details on this forum as well as on reddit)

I actually remembered i don't hate clamp decks, the reason i stopped using the RBA-16 from my TFV8 was because one of the threads was goosed and couldn't tighten it all the way so kept getting bad connection.

That threw the goon back in the mix and i was close to ordering a Tsunami and Goon clone from FT but then I found the Goon 1.5 on sale for £44 on RedJuice Free delivery so just bit the bullet and got it.

Couldn't resist, Goon seemed to be first on everyone's list from looking around so hope its worth it. I'm hoping it'll be that good it'll be the only dripper I ever really need. Forgot I ordered a FishboneX clone on my last FT order with the newer Pharoah RTA which is still on its way so that, the Goon and my Skywalker should be enough drippers for me :P

Sorry I should have made it clear, I've only own the Tsunami 24mm.
To me it's perfect, velocity deck with the option of running single coil, deep juice well, lots of airflow and the way the air channeled like the Kennedy, very tasty. And it's well reviewed on POTV.

Tempted by a Tsunami 24 - any comparisons to the Goon?

The build deck on the Tsunami 24 Plus looks better in my opinion with extra space for the cotton but I dislike the glass window.

Also does anyone know if they take 810 drip tips?

Last edited:
Not sure about drip tip. Regarding comparison between tsunami and goon - goon without any doubt is at least two leagues better (IMO). Guy i work with has both and you pay double for much better experience. IMO worth it

Back
Top Bottom