What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New toy

SouthernVaper

Achiever
20130413_213725.jpg

My Zmax with a dripper

tbh it was bought locally from a TW shop so could well be but tbh I dunno lol it is rebuildable and although I know that TW would be more expensive it was a on the spur purchase really to give the drippers a go

Yeah it's an Octopus, and good spur of the moment purchase. I currently have one firmly affixed to me gob, and I'm dripping the last of my Crunkberry through it.

from the limited use, tried it just for a bit (2 fills) I liked it and found the flavours come through excellently. I actually thought it would be good to test my mixes although with the wicks im not so sure it was the best way to go, I wanted something I could easily clean and not leave another taste behind but maybe what I bought it for may not be what its used for. I can see it being sitting proud on the zmax and turning into my home vape kit.

well its now sitting proud and got to say loving it...........................good bit of kit I think.

I thought id find it a faff but not that much like hard work, the little effort is repaid in flavour

I haven't tried this dripping malarky yet, should I ? Where did you get the black zmax from :)

black zmax from vapegear. Im guessing its horses for courses on the dripper. I like it thusfar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom