What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New toy coming to ECigWizard

I have one on the way too. Be interesting but I've heard talk of a V2 already which doesn't bode well

Mine turned up today, filled with Grizwald's Whisky Cream, my favourite juice.
Using it on a Vamo, there is a definite hint of a plasticy burnt taste, not strong but enough to put you off after a while. Hopefully that taste will dissapear after a bit of use. Good vapour and throat hit though. Turn it up above 7w and it tastes burnt.
Not that impressed at the moment to be honest.
Probably be sticking to LR cartros and tank set-up, a much better experience.

Filled mine with a flavour I know well, silver berry. Let it stand. Did some dry draws to help the liquid through. First 5 or 6 drags were bloody AWFUL. Reading 2.7 ohms at 4 V. Burning, naff taste , could be primer or the mesh unprepared in some way.
Now the proper flavour is beginning to come through but it's hardly gennie territory. I've never had a CE anything that I stuck with and this may be no exception.
I will give it a bit longer though to be fair.

Oh great can't wait to use mine now:rolleyes: the other one I ordered from total vape which has the wicks inside a metal sleeve instead of hanging inside the tank is not bad,only started using it today and the flavours not bad on it:D

So how's everyone finding the ce8? I've been using mine for two days now and I'm not impressed:( no flavour whatsoever.gald I only ordered the one,maybe I need to give it more time?

Not good. Very muted flavour so far though I've only vaped about a ml. I filled a fresh Evod to compare...Evod wins hands down, FAR better flavour

This is not sounding good at all, I will have to see about getting one then I suppose, see if a "Hammer" is needed with this incarnation of the "CE" ilk :) .

Back
Top Bottom