What's new

New toy coming to ECigWizard

I'm kind of hoping it'll be rebuildable like a Nova is rebuildable. I.E. Rip the whole thing to bits and do it yourself for pennies.

Aghh! Just when I thought I'd bought all the things I wanted to buy for while! :banghead:

I'm kind of hoping it'll be rebuildable like a Nova is rebuildable. I.E. Rip the whole thing to bits and do it yourself for pennies.

Not the one I saw. Replaceable would be a more apt description :(

Yeah, everything's marketed as replaceable, so you buy the heads. If it was put together, it can be taken apart, it's just a question of whether it can be put back together again afterwards :51:

Still, the replacement parts are cheaper than the whole, but then the problem ends up if a seal goes or the poly cracks the vendor generally never carries THOSE spare parts! Back to square one!
Thank heavens for EBN Ferro for random spares. Saved me a fortune on vivi parts :)

Bought 2 of these from e-cigarettesonlineshop - brilliant service would use them again. Well done! Shame about the product in one word AWFUL!

They came today filled it with juice i know RY6 70/30VG. Left for over 10 mins, tried it burnt taste left it for longer same. Tried on my various VW mod on my wattage 10W = burnt taste lowered it to 8W no burnt taste but horrible scratchy throat hi, metallic taste and not much flavour. Same results on my mechanical mods both kicked and unkicked. After all day use same result, even emptied out a tank and refilled it, no change.

VERY disappointed I am going to ask for a refund, prob the worst product I have purchased. Great vendor lousy product, not their fault. I hope ecigwizards are better. My advice stay well away from this. Sorry.

Fair enough mate.

I'd rather you say it like it is.

For the price, I'll stick with the evod :)

Bought 2 of these from e-cigarettesonlineshop - brilliant service would use them again. Well done! Shame about the product in one word AWFUL!

They came today filled it with juice i know RY6 70/30VG. Left for over 10 mins, tried it burnt taste left it for longer same. Tried on my various VW mod on my wattage 10W = burnt taste lowered it to 8W no burnt taste but horrible scratchy throat hi, metallic taste and not much flavour. Same results on my mechanical mods both kicked and unkicked. After all day use same result, even emptied out a tank and refilled it, no change.

VERY disappointed I am going to ask for a refund, prob the worst product I have purchased. Great vendor lousy product, not their fault. I hope ecigwizards are better. My advice stay well away from this. Sorry.

Doesn't sound good, just bought 2 myself, I'm feeling dissapointed and they haven't even arrived!!! Mine are coming from Totalvape, hoping they are a better product and not the same as yours.

Ordered one myself from the same place,should get it Monday.have to wait and see if its any good

Back
Top Bottom