What's new

New tank recommendations

Bizarreknives

Initiate
Hi, ive got a couple of Vaporesso Polar mods and love them. I bought a Freemax mesh pro for one of them as i like the fact it holds 6ml of juice.
But, I prefer the flavour the Vaporesso cascade baby tank gives, my question is can i get a 6ml glass for the cascade baby? If not, do you recommend a tank with a 5/6 ml glass similar to the cascade?
Many thanks.

15547464267011885184999.jpg

If you like your Cascade, you could just get the Cascade SE (7ml) or Cascade Baby SE (6,5ml).

im sre i read one of the 2ml SE models had a dome shaped fixed bit inside and if this is in your SE then it wont take a larger glass. a new full sized tank from fastech would be best. use uk e packet for fastest shipping which normally takes 9-10 days.

Did you get two polar full kits or just the mods as the full kit comes with a baby SE tank which is 6.5ml capacity already, you just have to pull the rubber bung out, I got mine from UK and it's full size 6.5ml

@MrDJ the armour pro kit came with the shitty 2ml tank that's the one you're thinking of

Did you get two polar full kits or just the mods as the full kit comes with a baby SE tank which is 6.5ml capacity already, you just have to pull the rubber bung out, I got mine from UK and it's full size 6.5ml

@MrDJ the armour pro kit came with the shitty 2ml tank that's the one you're thinking of
thanks @Cozy luckily i just bought the mod.
now you say that yes i got the full size from cloudstix which had the rubber 2ml bung in it but looks like thats gone of their site now.

thanks @Cozy luckily i just bought the mod.
now you say that yes i got the full size from cloudstix which had the rubber 2ml bung in it but looks like thats gone of their site now.
Still there mate if you see the description at the bottom says 2ml tpd compliant extendable to 6ml without additional purchase, (pull the bung out) still £34 too which is a bargain really great mod

https://www.cloudstix.com/electroni...starter-kits/vaporesso-polar-kit-wholesale-uk

Yeah unfortunately I did get the full kit ah well learnt from my mistake

Still there mate if you see the description at the bottom says 2ml tpd compliant extendable to 6ml without additional purchase, (pull the bung out) still £34 too which is a bargain really great mod

https://www.cloudstix.com/electroni...starter-kits/vaporesso-polar-kit-wholesale-uk

Yeah unfortunately I did get the full kit ah well learnt from my mistake
i didnt look at the kit as i bought just the tank at the time.
ive got the revenger, polar, armour pro and 2 luxe kits. the skrr is not to be sniffed at either as a nice tank but only 2 sorts of coils available so far.

I dont know why but the 1st polar kit I bought didnt have the rubber bung in the tank and its just a 2ml tank, but yes the latest one ive bought does have the rubber bung in it and ive just pulled it out.
Hey presto.
Cheers.

I dont know why but the 1st polar kit I bought didnt have the rubber bung in the tank and its just a 2ml tank, but yes the latest one ive bought does have the rubber bung in it and ive just pulled it out.
Hey presto.
Cheers.
Very strange where did you buy the 1st one from? I assume you got the 2nd from cloudstix, that's where I got mine and it was the full size with the rubber bung

Back
Top Bottom