What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Tank Design AC9 from Vapinaze.com

K

KulrMeStoopid

View attachment 1426View attachment 1427
According to their facebook post:
This tank is like no other. It’s the only tank on the market that completely encloses the liquid. There is no metal running through the Ejuice at all! This also means that the tank can be removed with the juice still inside! Also, there are no o-rings to mess with and no way for the tank to leak unless it is turned upside down. And with a 3.5 mL capacity, your juice will last for a long time.

Check them out at www.vapinaze.com (website is currently under construction)

Last edited:
just added the second pic, thought I had it up :) Its some kind of rebuildable, top cap looks just like the cobra cap aside from the dots cobra has on the bottom bit going around

Looks like it's a rebuildable, with the wick draping down into the tank.....could be pretty cool if that's the case.

Here's a video about it

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good ... gonna watch the video

I'm a little concerned about the quote on the website..."no way for it to leak unless it is turned upside down"...Dunno about anyone else but my PV's get turned upside down, laid down, put in my pocket, fall out of my pocket, picked up off the desk and played with by people who want to know why I bring a drug lab to work, and generally abused.....

I had my first leak from the Cobra last night, I forgot I had just filled it and thought it was empty, laid it down and walked away :) 3ml of liquid all on my desk lol

Have to admit .. that worried me as well

Back
Top Bottom