What's new

New Single coil DTL tank from Yachtvape - the Eclipse RTA

Have one on the way to try - hope it is a flavour banger as advertised. Will post back once I have tried it.

Well mine arrived today, so in to the cleaning tank all the bits went. Used the 3mm supplied coil and the supplied shoelace wick, and lo and behold I can confirm it is indeed a flavour banger.
imho one of the best out of all the tanks I have. Colour me impressed. So the tank could have been bigger, but hey ho I can live with it. I could fit the bubble glass, but somehow I feel that
would kill the clean look of the atty.

Overall I think they got the design of this one spot on. ymmv of course.

Well mine arrived today, so in to the cleaning tank all the bits went. Used the 3mm supplied coil and the supplied shoelace wick, and lo and behold I can confirm it is indeed a flavour banger.
imho one of the best out of all the tanks I have. Colour me impressed. So the tank could have been bigger, but hey ho I can live with it. I could fit the bubble glass, but somehow I feel that

Yeah I really rate this tank, I'm a flavour chaser so refilling doesn't bother me at all. It's less hassle than refilling a dripper and to be honest, its up there in dripper performance territories for flavour imho. Glad you're enjoying it mate

Ive not bothered with the bubble glass the top is so easy to get off its like topping up a dripper

Ive not bothered with the bubble glass the top is so easy to get off its like topping up a dripper

I had the bubble glass on for a while but have gone back to the flat glass look because it looks great on an SBS mod, which if I remember right was the intention they had, to make a small stealthy tank that is at home on an SBS.

I think it looks great on the MIXX

Last edited:
Yeah I really rate this tank, I'm a flavour chaser so refilling doesn't bother me at all. It's less hassle than refilling a dripper and to be honest, its up there in dripper performance territories for flavour imho. Glad you're enjoying it mate

I think you are spot on - I am really enjoying it. Think this may well end up being atomiser of the year maybe.

Back
Top Bottom