Vape Superstore
What's new

New Single coil DTL tank from Yachtvape - the Eclipse RTA

E-liquids.com
Im an MTL vaper as you guys know - but this is Yatchtvape, who i have an immense respect for atomiser wise. So thought it may be of interest to a lot of you guys, and ill defo give it a go myself.

designed by mike vapes built by Yachtvape - this is the intro video from MikeVapes

thought to myself “whyyiyadda tell ya about it”

its looks good - i sometimes hit up some custards or fruits DTL when the mood takes, ill defo give it a shot.

Mikevapes looks like he has put a lot of effort into the design.

I like the look of this and may get one myself. I tend to vape MTL these days although at one point I was all Into the big airy cloud chasing but I appreciate a good single coil tank these days.

With the design features like the small chamber it looks like the flavour should be really good on this. If I can restrict the air flow enough and it’s not too airy it’s definitely something I would go for when I fancy a good lung full of steam.

AcmeFog
Looks good :2thumbsup:

Is this a spelling mistake :hmm:
upload_2021-7-25_20-36-36.png

Hmmmm. Looks decent. 3.5ml with the bubble glass isn't too shabby. I'd be switching the drip tip though. That one with the lip looks like it will gather crud.

Smoore
Vape Green
Right

I have a pre release one of these on my desk - I will put my big boy High VG pants on and give it a throughly good seeing too and report back ..

there will be competitions in the near future ....

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom