What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New sigelei 20

in a word .. freaking fab

the mechanics of the switch .. and its smoothness etc are awesome - do note though .. I have it coz it looks awesome with the kayfun lite ... I still use a kick in it .. no Mech mod straight off the battery guy I

Have you ever had a a paps at all for comparison?

Have you ever had a a paps at all for comparison?

nope .. but Ive used one ... they also are nice .. but for me .. I prefer a side button.

the roller is telescpic .. so fitting a kick is no issue

thats just me though ... and presonal preference .. the paps IS lovely

nope .. but Ive used one ... they also are nice .. but for me .. I prefer a side button.

the roller is telescpic .. so fitting a kick is no issue

thats just me though ... and presonal preference .. the paps IS lovely

as by the way is the considerably cheaper Smok Magneto .. I saw one in action at VF and was much impressed

I've decided to bite the bullet and spend what I haven't got to get one or t'other. It'll accompany the Kayfun Lite improvement. The Russian 91%.

They both have their fans

for me personally .. I like the configurability of the Roller/dingo ... I may at some point point buy some dingo tubes and a kick extension .. just So i can mess with the full range

Which is due the end of next week. Can't see me getting a roller or paps by then. There's a longer queue for them than there was at Vapefest.

nah .. I dunno about the paps .. but you can get a roller or dingo straight off atmizoo's site ... and posssibly off the UK vendor (whatiwant or something?)

Back
Top Bottom