What's new

New RTA... To mesh or not to mesh, newbie

Been done with vertical mesh but cotton inside & was a blinding success ;) https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/manufacturers/manufacturer-forums/threads/iris-mesh-rda-–-dual-mesh-coil-rda.158017/
Pretty sure VV had something similar.

They are still going in the wrong direction with that, large surface area and a ton of wicking on the inside :11:

But at least they were trying to innovate.

Smaller is better with mesh stock coils in my experience, my prediction for 2020 is a smaller mesh and outside wicking RDA/RTA is coming.

They are still going in the wrong direction with that, large surface area and a ton of wicking on the inside :11:

But at least they were trying to innovate.

Smaller is better with mesh stock coils in my experience, my prediction for 2020 is a smaller mesh and outside wicking RDA/RTA is coming.
Three issues, wick, airflow & resistance. How to keep outside wick wet & not fall off/down. Central airflow could result in flooding if wick a) is too thin or b) sags. Smaller mesh makes for lower ohm. Putting an outer frame to keep the cotton in place then makes it more like a stock coil. Be interesting to see if anybody is brave enough to try bringing those ideas to market though

So to round up, my best bet for clouds, and flavour and ease of use would be the Oumier Wasp Nano RTA ?
Its a very cheap RTA as well
Can you get an extender for 5ml, I would be filling it up constantly with a 2ml tank

What coils do you recommend for lots of clouds and flavour?

Back
Top Bottom