What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Pipe Mod!!

Doofry

Achiever
20131009_122219.jpg20131009_122143.jpg

So my new pipe arrived today, along with the batteries, and the charger!
So excited a bit of wee came out!
Wondering on your opinions as to whether i use the evod or protank mini?

I've got the Protank on mine at the moment but only because the carto it came with was beyond shit and the pipe stem drip tip was revoltingly cheap and nasty.

protank.jpg

Scratch that. You have both. Didn't read/look properly. Story of my life.
I would say use the one you like the most. Bugger what anyone else thinks :D

Do you guys mind if I join in and get my pipe out? Small and discrete, though I do also use it with a long SS drip tip / pipe stem!

Last edited:
I was deciding when i got my last mech to get that one or not think i choose wrong

ok only one rule on my thread, you can only post a pic if its got your pipe in it( i shall clarify further E-PIPE only)
I did look at those Blossom but i wasn't too keen on them, i wanted something to resemble a proper pipe, and Mawsley love that pipe mate, its a proper job! Midnight, i even tried the normal protank and even that looks pretty good, although the protank mini has the Mrslords custard creammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

ok only one rule on my thread, you can only post a pic if its got your pipe in it( i shall clarify further E-PIPE only)
I did look at those Blossom but i wasn't too keen on them, i wanted something to resemble a proper pipe, and Mawsley love that pipe mate, its a proper job! Midnight, i even tried the normal protank and even that looks pretty good, although the protank mini has the Mrslords custard creammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Can I just state here and now that you and Mawsley have very Manly, Manish, Blokey pipes!!!

Back
Top Bottom