What's new

New Pioneer 4 you mod

The 'triangle weapon' was likely what put people off.

On second viewing I actually quite like it somehow...

It's completely hallucinogenic looking in rainbow there,
pushes it to the point where it actually becomes interesting.

It was on somewhere or the other for a bargain a while back.

The 'triangle weapon' was likely what put people off.

On second viewing I actually quite like it somehow...

It's completely hallucinogenic looking in rainbow there,
pushes it to the point where it actually becomes interesting.

It was on somewhere or the other for a bargain a while back.
ecigone £35 if they still have them that is

Watch the mike vapes video seems to have a major flaw and the buttons sound alittle cheap

I see we have a new P4U mod incoming it's called Tranter and has the sx 500a chipset. the cheapest i have seen it so far is $49.99 on 3fvape there are 5 colour options by the look of things, one is a bronze, a black, black and red, red and champagne and gunmetal. also available in a kit but more expensive.
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/227...-mod-bronze-5200w-2-x-18650.html#.WuGRZujwbrc
Looks good crusty. Nice find.
Thank God they've finally shot their old designer.
I love the way the velos works but my God it's a pig to look at and the xyanide looked like megatron.
Nice. Like it and the board should be a cracker. Actually looks better than the new sx which has a built-in fidget spinner. Maybe they've employed p4u' s old designer.

This is the mod that got me interested in P4U. I'd never even heard of them before I saw a review for the Tranter.
P4u have been around ages and been using the yihi boards for a while too. Good mod company. Looks like they've started to redeem themselves in the design aspect again.

It's a bit too 'Smokalike' for my taste, but will appeal to other (younger ?) vapers.
Their earlier mods were more refined imo.

Yes, but you know it's not a Smok.

I'm a P4Y fan too, but it's too much like the GTRS Vboy, which I already have.

Yes, but you know it's not a Smok.

I'm a P4Y fan too, but it's too much like the GTRS Vboy, which I already have.
Yes But there's A difference lol. it's a sx500 in the vboy and a SX500A in these Trantors. :)

@eyeball kid You mean the T class, what a name sounds like a meeting where loads of cuppa's get drunk.It might be a mod for @MrTeaTime . But yes what with the fidget spinner i never fidget when vaping and having not long purchased a G class and a DNA250c i won't be buying the T class.

Will have a look at Mike vapes review @vaperstew

@vaperstew i watched the video of Mike Vapes, this video will have been a pre release of the mod. P4U will no doubt have addressed the problem 510 and the fire button before they release the final version so i think it will be a decent mod to own and use. Thanks for letting me know about the review vid.:)

Back
Top Bottom