What's new

New Pioneer 4 you mod

This is the mod that got me interested in P4U. I'd never even heard of them before I saw a review for the Tranter.

It's a bit too 'Smokalike' for my taste, but will appeal to other (younger ?) vapers.
Their earlier mods were more refined imo.

Quite nice. Much better than that previous, Klingon designed one.

Good 'thumb-firing' ergonomics on it also.

I agree with the Smok like in looks this one does look a bit better than the xyanide and the velas. I never bothered to get a vesta but they looked better. Onto how the chips work well they seriously wipe the floor with Smok chipsets. I may buy the Trantor when the price goes down just to add to my ipv collection, my ipv8 is not looking to good, the doors almost had it but it has been my beater mod for ages now. I am actually using my old IPVD2 now which is a great little mod but the single cell means it rarely gets used, still love the wee thing though

I agree with the Smok like in looks this one does look a bit better than the xyanide and the velas. I never bothered to get a vesta but they looked better. Onto how the chips work well they seriously wipe the floor with Smok chipsets. I may buy the Trantor when the price goes down just to add to my ipv collection, my ipv8 is not looking to good, the doors almost had it but it has been my beater mod for ages now. I am actually using my old IPVD2 now which is a great little mod but the single cell means it rarely gets used, still love the wee thing though
I still have an IPVD2 that works perfectly too. Not enough battery life for me these days, but excellent for MTL.

I did buy one of those for a few quid just to see what it was like, the triangle bit at the front is annoying but it works well. the rocket style bottom has its merits as it does prevent the bottom getting scratched up which is one of 2 common marks the atty rash being the other. You can buy a SXmini and they still work the same as the budget chips by Yihi. The SX mods or chiposets used just have more customization options to be fair

Its not bad looking - much nicer than the other one listed thats for sure

Back
Top Bottom