What's new

New MTL-help

Woma

Postman
Hi all

Went shopping whilst on an excursion in Chester and bought a Beserker RTA mtl.

How should I expect flavour to be compared to a dtl RTA?

I’ve got a 0.7ohm, running at 0.66 at 25 watt, I’m not getting much flavour from it.

Using bacon cotton, vampire vape blackcurrent

Don't do DTL, but I run mine with 28AWG kanthal on a 2.5mm ID microcoil built to around 1.4 ohms. Run at 10 watts on a tight draw the flavour is excellent.

You might want to think about liquid. 50/50, higher nic for sure. I also think mtl works best for tobacco and dessert flavours mostly, although I know some like fruity ones.

I had one and hated it ..... I'd defo try a lower power build though, there's not enough airflow for 25w .... imo.

Thanks everyone, I’ll change the coil I think, it’s got a great throat hit, just no flavour, a slight hint if that.

I am running 28 AWG Stainless Steel, 25mm coil about 7 wraps coming in at 0.44 ohms and at 11 Watts the flavour on the Nic Salt peach I am vaping is so intense it hurts.

Try using less power, if that doesn't work then... coil placement... is the coil close to the airhole?

Ok thanks guys, I’ve just rewicked it in the pub, and it’s no better.

I’ll strip it down and put the coil provided in and see what happens.

Ok thanks guys, I’ve just rewicked it in the pub, and it’s no better.

I’ll strip it down and put the coil provided in and see what happens.
It's a marmite coil. You either love or hate it.
I really like the tank a lot (I've got the smaller one) and although I prefer my usual one ohm simple marshal coil in it, I've bought some more of the 0.7 mini Clapton coils to use in the narca / o atty. Works lovely.

Yep, I never bothered with the coils provided - plain wire coil in mine. Can't see the point of clapton wire for low-powered MTL personally, and that's what I like.

Yep, I never bothered with the coils provided - plain wire coil in mine. Can't see the point of clapton wire for low-powered MTL personally, and that's what I like.
Agreed. They are actually very good performer's in more "open" era's though, for those thicker juices.

Back
Top Bottom