What's new

New mod suggestion?

Just noticed, if your interested Prime Vapes have this on offer in their clearance sale.

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/clearance-sale/manufacturer_dovpo

or this

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/auxo-dna250c-200w-box-mod-by-think-vape

Not tried either of them personally, but good prices for DNA Mods.

Both great mods, the Dovpo top gear is cool you have the option to adjust wattage throught the immitation battery cap and the resin is nice. The think vape Auxo is solid compared to the Finder 250c which seems a cheaper made box.
If anyone wants a Dovpo Riva for £70 pm me for the link. i am not making it public so the ebayers don't grab them off you's lot.

Fine bunch of comedians in the house tonight :D
I wonder what you’re going to say when you see what Bez might have? Hmmm?:16:
Did he actually vape then?
I had wondered at times if he was just here to wind zou and me up.
He will be remembered for sure it was like having a chat with the night shift at times.

If he has a load of desirable kit i hope it doesn't turn out to be like vultures on road kill.

To make it fair to all, what I thought I might do is .....
Put a list of what’s on offer up as “View Only “ for 24 hrs prior to the event going live? That way people have time to digest what’s on offer and deciding what they might like :)
Then when the doors open, all you need to do is pop your name and item number down and it will be yours on a first come first served basis. Payment will be made to Mitz for item and postage.

Could u maybe run a brown leather or carbon fiber-esque battery cover for the abyss past the powers that b? I would buy
I'd keep an eye on zwrapz. I think they've a wrap coming soon of which you can choose to just use the battery cover section. Loads of finishes including Brown or tab leather but the bronze croc skin is actually a nice finish that just refuses to wear.

To make it fair to all, what I thought I might do is .....
Put a list of what’s on offer up as “View Only “ for 24 hrs prior to the event going live? That way people have time to digest what’s on offer and deciding what they might like :)
Then when the doors open, all you need to do is pop your name and item number down and it will be yours on a first come first served basis. Payment will be made to Mitz for item and postage.

@Rob one thing I learned in life there is no such thing as fair, whatever you will do there will be someone who will say it isn't

Maybe you should look at it from a different perspective perhaps? Not to make it fair but to raise the biggest possible amount for the good cause? Then it would be like what @dovpo_uk UK suggested - auction style

Just my two cents, whatever you will decide Boss goes :)

No... After my experiences with PayPal and our previous Fundraisers, which ultimately lost me my PayPal Account, POTV will NOT ever go down that route again.

What needs to be remembered is that raising any money for Bez's chosen organisation is purely an after thought. What he wanted more than anything else was for his gear to be available to anyone who felt they would like it.:worship::worship::worship:

Gotcha @Rob! Sorry I thought main driver was the charity
Do what you gotta do :)
Make sure site has enough bandwidth available for the special day! Sounds like this might be the most anticipated event of the year so far :))

Oh we can handle it with ease. :) You should search out some of our previous events.

No idea at all what's in there but I very much doubt there will be a Converter as they arrived on the market at about the time that Bez passed away.

No idea at all what's in there but I very much doubt there will be a Converter as they arrived on the market at about the time that Bez passed away.
Hey, ya never know with that guy, lololol9l

Back
Top Bottom