What's new

New mod release

Badayuni

Postman
Hey apes

I'm waiting for the new falcon 2 tank to drop in the uk. I need a new mod to pair with it

Any suggestions? I love the vaporesso gen but I have 4 of them already also got one for sale

I am after something different, but something that is within the same price range and equally as capable.

Are there any new mods launching that fit the bill?

The Aegis X is probably the closest thing to fit the bill but if you can find a Geekvape Nova anywhere that is a bit less in your face.

The Aegis X is probably the closest thing to fit the bill but if you can find a Geekvape Nova anywhere that is a bit less in your face.

I was thinking about the aegis x. Do you have one? The only thing that's putting me off is that seems heavy and cumbersome for every day use

I was thinking about the aegis x. Do you have one? The only thing that's putting me off is that seems heavy and cumbersome for every day use
Yeah I've got one. I agree, it may seem cumbersome initially but you get use to it. I'm actually going to be selling it on imminently to put towards another Gen. Not because of its form factor or the weight, but in the flesh, I just far prefer the sleeker look of the Gen.

Yeah I've got one. I agree, it may seem cumbersome initially but you get use to it. I'm actually going to be selling it on imminently to put towards another Gen. Not because of its form factor or the weight, but in the flesh, I just far prefer the sleeker look of the Gen.

Ah fair enough. I had a couple of gens for sale would've traded you but they've been sold now.

How much would you be selling it for? I'd take it off your hands

This is the first I've heard about the Falcon 2, what's different from the Falcon King?

This is the first I've heard about the Falcon 2, what's different from the Falcon King?

From what I've seen they've changed the top fill for the worse in my opinion but its has new conical coils like the ofrf and they are push fit

Apparently the flavour is even better then the king

From what I've seen they've changed the top fill for the worse in my opinion but its has new conical coils like the ofrf and they are push fit

Apparently the flavour is even better then the king
Annoys me how they do that, basically required to splash out another £30 for the sake of trying the new coils.

Still will probably do it :18: perhaps if I buy the same colour as one of my King's the Mrs will never realise!

Annoys me how they do that, basically required to splash out another £30 for the sake of trying the new coils.

Still will probably do it :18: perhaps if I buy the same colour as one of my King's the Mrs will never realise!

Hahhaha like your thinking. I'm buying it regardless. I've had every falcon tank up to now

Have you tried the mesh pro? I just recieved one today. I'm not sure what to make of it

Hahhaha like your thinking. I'm buying it regardless. I've had every falcon tank up to now

Have you tried the mesh pro? I just recieved one today. I'm not sure what to make of it
Same as me, had every Falcon tank and can't fault them.

Yes I've got a mesh pro, I use the triple coils and like it just as much as the Falcon King. You not enjoying it as much?

Back
Top Bottom