What's new

New mod for family member

Welshvaper

Initiate
Have been asked by a family member to acquire them a new mod, currently on a 3.7w innokin coolfire 4 but wants something a little stronger.

Can you advise on something 40w ish (which is what I vape at) preferably with a built in battery but not necessary

Been using the Eleaf iKuu i80 that has a 3000mAh built in Battery.
Very nice bit of kit and does everything.

Attachments

• B993D46E-A061-490F-8687-1226257F4395.jpeg
    B993D46E-A061-490F-8687-1226257F4395.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 43
Have been asked by a family member to acquire them a new mod, currently on a 3.7w innokin coolfire 4 but wants something a little stronger.

Can you advise on something 40w ish (which is what I vape at) preferably with a built in battery but not necessary

What sort of price range are you looking in?

There is really good cheap mods and expensive ones that are low end of the power scale no point in a 200w mod but there are some good 80w mods for example.

What sort of price range are you looking in?

There is really good cheap mods and expensive ones that are low end of the power scale no point in a 200w mod but there are some good 80w mods for example.
I would of thought around 40-50 quid

Large capacity built-in battery mods - Eleaf Ipower or Aspire Typhon

I'll second the Aspire Typhon, 5000mah built in battery and a 2A charge limit.

Ok mate, here is a few

Wismec RX Mini – 80W – 2100 mAh Battery. Bit heavier but smaller to fit in your hand. comes with internal battery.

Jacvapour Series B DNA75 – 75W – Again small, this one is a replaceable 18650 battery rather than internal

Aspire Zelos – 50W – 2500mAh Battery +
Wismec CB 60 – 60W – Integrated 2300mAh Battery

Both of these integrated battery, the Wismec looks cool in my opinion.

hopefully any of them help. If you want lower power then i have suggested ones that are also smaller at the same time, as a bigger low powered mod is pretty pointless. So compact small powered, mostly internal batteries buit one replaceable

I agree, a sub 100w mod is good. It will leave the room to experiment with different tanks. You can ask if the would prefer larger battery capacity (dual battery), lighter (single battery) or more flexible (replaceable battery).

Do they have a preference in aesthetics or they don't really care. So very solid recommendations so you could send them the links. That way if they don't love it you aren't the one that picked it.

I found it very difficult to move away from the ergonomic feel of the coolfire 4. I'd actually recommend the coolfire 4 plus. It's 70w not 40 but has larger battery built in. Think it's listed as 3200mah but most testing has found it closer to 4000mah. I've nocked the crud out of mine and it's still rocking on and holding charge hears later.

I’m new to vaping & the forum, but took delivery of aTarot Nano yesterday as my 1st mod. Very nice indeed & looks quality... 80w & 2500mah battery.. Nice & discreet in the hand being a mini mod but enough power & battery for me to MTL on. Good luck with your search. Lee

Back
Top Bottom