What's new

New mod for battery life...

ivor hooper

Hi all, I'm after a new mod for battery life.
I'm strictly an MTL vaper, running at about 12 watts on an Ammit MTL RTA.
I've had a coolfire 4 plus for 2-3 years now and it's a bit battered to say the least.
I'd rather have a 21700 mod because you can get good samsung 5000mah batteries for low wattage.
Would something like a wismec rx2 21700 with low amp 5000mah batteries give me insane battery life? Like 2 weeks or something?
I'd prefer it to be black, relatively small and not bothered at all for huge screen and flashing lights (non chavvy :-) )
Any other 21700 mods for insane battery life?

I use my Drag 2 for my daily carry. Using Sony VTC5a I get over 12 hours and I'm a heavy vaper on 70w

No battery will last 2 weeks if your all day vaping unless it’s like one or two vapes a day..
I use vaporesso armour,Wismec p80 and I use 4000mah batteries and get 2 days max but that’s vaping all day like 20 cigarettes worth..
Not sure about a 5000mah battery.

Thanks for the replies folks.
I get at least two days vaping heavily on my coolfire 4 plus which is only 3600mah, so I'm thinking a mod with two 5000mah 21700 batteries would last for ages!
The joys of vaping at 12 watts!

I have used dual battery mods at about 12w for a while. Couple of DNA40 Esquares and HexOhm 2.1 - if you can live with a HexOhm, they are so efficient. I get 5 or 6 days out of a pair of VTC6s

Hi all, I'm after a new mod for battery life.
I'm strictly an MTL vaper, running at about 12 watts on an Ammit MTL RTA.
I've had a coolfire 4 plus for 2-3 years now and it's a bit battered to say the least.
I'd rather have a 21700 mod because you can get good samsung 5000mah batteries for low wattage.
Would something like a wismec rx2 21700 with low amp 5000mah batteries give me insane battery life? Like 2 weeks or something?
I'd prefer it to be black, relatively small and not bothered at all for huge screen and flashing lights (non chavvy :-) )
Any other 21700 mods for insane battery life?
If you want purely battery life for MTL vaping then the Joyetech Espion Tour is perfect for you.

I timed the batteries at 40w to last over 2 days! Blew even the likes of the drag and nova out the water for life. Couldnt believe it hadn't died!

When I run my Nautilus 2 on my drag mini at 22 watts it lasts 2 days but that's got an internal battery so may not be what you are looking for

I'm mainly a MTL Vaper. However I do vape heavily. I get through 10ml+ of juice a day, at 12-14 watts around 1.2-1.5 oHms.
I still use aSigelli 100w+, Dual 18650 Battery Mod, when I'm not Squonking, and am consistently getting over (not a lot over though!) 2 days from 2 pairs (4 in total) Samsung 25rs which have a nominal mAh of 2500.
A Mod with 2x2700 would be so heavy it would pull my pants down??

Back
Top Bottom