What's new

New mod advise

Badayuni

Postman
Hey hope you're all well

I am about to purchase some new hardware

Which would you go for between the vaporesso luxe s and the vaporesso gen

They are both new

I csnt decide if I like the minimalistic look of the gen or the gimmicky smartphone look of the luxe s.

Which one would you go for

I've been eyeing up the Luxe but I'm still only 2 weeks in on this and so far only have mods with micro USB chargers. The Luxe might be a fingerprint magnet if that bothers you, but it is shiny and sexy :)

I don’t think you’ll go wrong with either. Just pick the one you like best

I have the luxe while it has all the bells and whistles the touch screen is a massive pain..
Although I lock it..when turned on the lock is not activated until fired and I constantly accidentally change the wattage..plus it vibrates and don’t see the point in that but these may suit others..
And yes a fingerprint magnet..

I have the luxe while it has all the bells and whistles the touch screen is a massive pain..
Although I lock it..when turned on the lock is not activated until fired and I constantly accidentally change the wattage..plus it vibrates and don’t see the point in that but these may suit others..
And yes a fingerprint magnet..

Have you had any problems with it? I'm leaving towards the gen. I think the touchscreen etc is best left to the smartphone

I've been eyeing up the gen mod, love the look & the new board looks great, I think with pulse mode it works like a pwm mod. But I also like the look of the vandy vape swell, some reviewers saying it their mod of the year.

Back
Top Bottom