What's new

New LG HG2 totally dead after 2 charges!!?!?

Lee Murphy

Postman
So I got 2 new LG HG2 from gray haze the other day.. Both have been fine only been pushing 14a on them and only been in the chager twice.
So I put it in the charger 2hours ago till it was fully charged, put it in my mech and nothing.. no power at all! I put it back in the charger and the charger won't even recognise that there is a battery in it.. what the hell has happened to it??

You sure it's the battery

I'm chuffing on the other HG2 as we speak.. pair of 30Q's have been in there and come out fine..
The battery show absolutely zero life, I didn't try many times to vape it as I didn't know what was up and didn't want it blowing up or anything

You using a mech because you can damage the battery if you run them totally flat, regulated devices stop this happening

You using a mech because you can damage the battery if you run them totally flat, regulated devices stop this happening

Ok, 2nd cell is now gone.. will not charge and has zero power.. it was fully charged 5mins ago
Is there anyway I can totally kill a cell just putting them in my mech to the point of them not being 10% dead?? 30Q's are still fine

Is it possible to short it by hand in the mod screwing the thing together?? It was fully charged

Chargers wont recharge a cell below a certain voltage. Sounds like you are running them too low at a guess. You have a multimeter?

why are you using a mech if you don't know stuff about batteries and mechs?. what ohm coils you using in the mech?

Back
Top Bottom