What's new

New dinner lady pod system on the way.

eyeball kid

Legend
Just chatting to Dinner lady today and we're the first to officially hear about their new pods.
Anyone who's spent any time on POTV knows the first rule of vaping is to back up your back up.
The dinner lady crew have noticed the proliferation of pods arriving that never actually follow through with spare pods on an on going basis.
They're releasing a disposable pod that will come fully loaded with juice and power for those emergency moment's.
I know we've seen the cubano disposable pods previous, but they're not exactly available at every corner shop or petrol station. The dinner lady ones soon will be.
They actually look smart being made from aluminium (yes they're looking at a recycling set up too).
First out of the gate will be, smooth tobacco (which if it's like the fellon 11 they make, should be good),
Blue menthol and the classic lemon tart.
I will post some pics soon but they're going to be cheap (I mean £5-6 cheap) they could be a life saver for those ah crap my coils gone moment's.
Not a bad idea I reckon.#

# Note: This is not a paid for advert, lol. Just a sneak peak I got today that seemed a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom