What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New coil but still burning my throat

James Powell

Initiate
I have a smok v8 stick an it started burning my throat a few days ago so I put a new coil in same coil as I always use but still burning my throat never done it before, still the same amount of nic in the juice, just wonder if there is anything I can do to fix it

What nic strength is the juice you are using? If it’s 6mg on a DTL it might explain why you’re getting burning sensation on the back of your throat.

Did you prime the coil? If so it could just be a duffer, not unheard of for Smok coils.

Did you prime the coil? If so it could just be a duffer, not unheard of for Smok coils.
Yes primed it asked the fella in the shop when I first bought it to show mw how to do it an it's worked fine with the coils I'm using just with the last 2

What nic strength is the juice you are using? If it’s 6mg on a DTL it might explain why you’re getting burning sensation on the back of your throat.
And the juice I'm using works fine in my other vape nice an smooth just with the stick

And the juice I'm using works fine in my other vape nice an smooth just with the stick
Not up with that device mate. But you mention having another. Does the same tank on the other device, given it can power the tank and coil up the same as it should, still do the same?

Smok, there's your problem. Their QC on coils is not the greatest success rate. Many posts over last couple of years with only one day use and then burnt out. Which coil is it and where did you buy from as also a lot of fakes out there. Some of the smok pod coils are actually quite good bit the bigger ones for sub tanks are hit and miss.

Back
Top Bottom