What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Needed: A picture

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It's a vivi GS V-core CE9 got from a vendor to test out if there any good he will stick them then I will post the link ;)

tazmania441 - where did you get the pink tank from in the second picture?! Me likey!! :2thumbsup:
hi i have tried the tank for a good bit now thing is as the coil is in the top half it gets dry v quick with all the juice in the bottom it takes a good while to soak the wicks at the coil part ( there are 4 wicks too) and they are a very heavy tank so imo and i told vendor who sent me it that i wouldn't buy one for that reason i think they are available but not sure where from.Hope this helps

From left to right.
Ego USB passthru 1k mAh with Vivi Nova.
Ego USB passthru 1k mAh with mini DCT.
Agent Argh with cigalike with 306 dripping atty & Canon driptip.
Vamo (18650) with AgaT+
2013-01-22%252007.36.50.jpg

Ego with Ce4 (Agent Argh forced his way in again bloody Diva)
2013-01-22%252007.51.16.jpg

Vaping album

Last edited:
From left to right.
Ego USB passthru 1k mAh with Vivi Nova.
Ego USB passthru 1k mAh with mini DCT.
Agent Argh with cigalike with 306 dripping atty & Canon driptip.
Vamo (18650) with AgaT+
2013-01-22%252007.36.50.jpg

Vaping album
Great picture. Have you actually used a 306 on the 10 Motive? Does it even have a 510 connection? Looks cute but I bet it kills the battery in minutes ;)

It fits, I havent used it tho. It did work the DCTs, but I cant try it now as I gave the cigalikes to my missus, she has lost 2 of the batteries, & the 1 in the pic has been through the washing machine beacuase she doesnt empty her pockets, & it no longer works.
I could only get about an hour out of the cigalikes with their original cartos on them.

Back
Top Bottom