What's new

Need help finding a matching rda

Yea happened to my copper bonza, what good copper looking rda would you suggest?

I mainly use RTA's but have tried a few RDA's and the only two I've kept are the Advaken George and the Geekvape Loop 1.5 both in silver.

Here's a before and after clean picture of the kennedy which do get a lot of love on here.

X0F6c33n3fqQpbuasRer58XTC-eg3knkUX8ExgZ9NE4.jpg

I mainly use RTA's but have tried a few RDA's and the only two I've kept are the Advaken George and the Geekvape Loop 1.5 both in silver.

Here's a before and after clean picture of the kennedy which do get a lot of love on here.

View attachment 196745
Definitely like the look of it reviews say it leaks a bit though with it being sat on top of a stabwood mod thats a bit of a red flag for me since dont want to ruin top of the mod

You could go with a simple Dead Rabbit RDA by Hellvape. You can get optional caps for it in copper, as well as brass.

You could go with a simple Dead Rabbit RDA by Hellvape. You can get optional caps for it in copper, as well as brass.
Damn ive got four drop deads haha ill have to see what DR caps there is thanks for all the suggestions guys :)

Back
Top Bottom