What's new

Need help deciding?!

VapeButNoSmoke

Initiate
Hi guys, I've been given some vouchers for Argos from work and decided to get a new kit, I'm torn between the Smok R Kiss, Smok X Priv, Vaporesso Tarot nano and the VooPoo drag mini, any help is appreciated, thankyou!

Personally I'd avoid the smok, just because I've never really liked their quality

I was leaning more towards the Drag mini, thanks guys. I'll have to go grab one either this week or next

Or go to argos and swap the vouchers with someone paying cash and then go online and get what you want cheaper!

I dont mind too much, its £65 for the drag mini and that's with a bottle of 50ml juice, I know someone that works in a vape shop so I might ask him if they stock them in there and see if he will give me his discount and just give the vouchers as Christmas presents lol

I dont mind too much, its £65 for the drag mini and that's with a bottle of 50ml juice, I know someone that works in a vape shop so I might ask him if they stock them in there and see if he will give me his discount and just give the vouchers as Christmas presents lol
If doing that I would keep my eye on a few of the online sites, some have very good deals and with black friday on or coming up there will be some bargains to be had

Ecigone currently have BLACK30 for 30% off hardware not already on sale and they have a crazy prices section too

BLACK50 also on juice for 50% off

No point going to argos if going to restrict you to what vape gear you want

Argos would be very low on my choice to buy vape gear from. I'd have a good look around the net personally as there are some amazing deals to be had. If you ain't sure about a company you find then just ask about their reputation....

Back
Top Bottom