What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Need a new tank suggestion

I've been looking at both of these - what's the difference between them? Presume both would work with the Aegis?
They would both work, but some of the coils need to be used on the higher end of your mod's wattage range, which will mean your battery life is not that great.

Another thing to consider is your battery's CDR rating, being a single cell mod that goes up to 100w you will want some 30A or 35A batteries, or I would feel safer myself with them.

They would both work, but some of the coils need to be used on the higher end of your mod's wattage range, which will mean your battery life is not that great.

Another thing to consider is your battery's CDR rating, being a single cell mod that goes up to 100w you will want some 30A or 35A batteries, or I would feel safer myself with them.

So sticking to to Fireluke 3 which works on the smaller 100W device would make more sense?

So sticking to to Fireluke 3 which works on the smaller 100W device would make more sense?
Any tank with a 510 connection will work on any mod with a 510 connection, the only thing to consider is the resistance of the coils and the CDR rating of your cells. Low resistance coils will require more power (Watts), which will mean more current (Amps) being drawn from your cells, which in turn will mean they do not last as long from a full charge.

I'd recommend the GeekVape Zeus X Mesh.

-Awesome flavour
-Top fill
-Leak proof
-Easy to build
-Mesh strips are much cheaper than a pack of coils (especially if you buy WoToFo mesh and trim it)

It's not 510 but like others have said you can get an adapter.

The only other thing I'd say is that the included cotton is a bit crap, but the Vandy Vape Mesh cotton or Firebolt Mesh cotton is great with it. I get a week between re-wicks and the mesh can last up to 3 or 4 weeks if you clean it when re-wicking (pulse at low wattage to dry burn and then give it a light brush with an old tooth brush).

Back
Top Bottom