What's new

Need a new tank suggestion

TheRiddler

Hi there,
So currently I have the following:

Geekvape Aegis Max with the Zeus tank

Vaporesso Gen S with the NRG-S tank

I find the Geekvape a bit...odd. Not sure if its the wider driptip (I believe it's 810 vs the Vaporesso 510) but I feel I don't really get a huge amount of flavour.

However I find the Vaporesso gives me a lot of juice in my mouth - not entirely sure why, and if there's a setting I can change somewhere?

Any other tank suggestions? I think I want:
- Flavours!
- 510 driptip
- Top fill
- preferably compatible with either mod I currently have, although I'm not totally opposed to buying another mod.

Whatcha all got for me? I'm after big flavours primarily

You certainly have 2 cracking bits if kit I'm not entirely sure on 510 tips but in terms of kits maxus 100w or 200w both great flavour and solid mods there will be lots of suggestions though bud

I have just remembered the zeus tank does have a smaller brother in the Zeus nano with is 510 tip

You certainly have 2 cracking bits if kit I'm not entirely sure on 510 tips but in terms of kits maxus 100w or 200w both great flavour and solid mods there will be lots of suggestions though bud

Thanks - any idea why I'm getting so much juice from the Vaporesso?

If you’re getting spitting you could try turning the wattage up a little. I often find this helps

freemax fireluke 3 or m pro 2 for high watt vaping. Just put a 510 drip tip on it

Back
Top Bottom