What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Need a new mod

Doondoons

Postman
Hi guys, the time has come to get a new mod, there seem to be so many good ones at the moment I'm having trouble choosing.

I was using a Pulse BF used that for about 6 months but I have a kid that's getting older and just don't want to risk anything with a mechanical I also seemed to drip mostly rather than squonk so I went back to an old X Cube Ultra but it has started to play up. The tank I use is the DROP.

I'm looking to spend 40 - 50 quid and been looking mostly at either the Aegis(not sure about size though), voopoo, ravager x and the edge

What do you guys think?

Also why have none of these mods moved to usb-c yet?

If you’re looking at the digiflavor edge ecigone have them on offer for £30 and I think their “20off” code might still be running which might bring it down to £24.

Ah thanks, its a pretty good deal, I'm just unsure about those ribbed edges looks uncomfortable maybe? what draws me to it is the wireless charging since i have an s10+ so i could possibly charge it with my phone

Back
Top Bottom